[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]SOLD - Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath semi-detached home with parking in the heart of The Junction and close to transit, parks, great schools and Bloor West village.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text="Top 5 Reasons You'll ♥ This Home!" font_container="tag:h4|font_size:30|text_align:center|color:%23000000" google_fonts="font_family:Playball%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal"][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- The charming front porch is the perfect spot for a cup of coffee in the morning or glass of wine in the evening.
- The spacious dining room to host friends and family for meals.
- The convenient mudroom with loads of space to bring order to the chaos!
- The claw foot soaker tub in the huge main bathroom.
- Being walking distance to both The Junction AND Bloor West Village.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY DETAILS:
Property Id : 23603
Price: $ 949,000
Property Taxes: $3,927.42
Lot Size: 16 x 115 feet
Open House Dates: January 26 and 27 from 2-4pm
Holding out offers?: yes
Offer Date: 2019-01-28
Closing Date: 60 days
Inclusions: All appliances, Water filter in basement Bathroom, linen cupboard, All light fixtures, All window coverings, including custom curtains on main floor and Hunter Douglas blinds in upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms, Nest CO/smoke monitor
Exclusions: Bookcases in Living Room
1 car parking
Lane access parking
Sewer Backflow Valve