Spectacular 4+1 bedroom, 5 bath custom rebuild, on one of the most coveted streets in the heart of The Kingsway.
Top 5 Reasons You'll ♥ This Home!
- The flawless family-friendly features! Side door access with a mudroom, main floor laundry & powder room, walk-in pantry, all bedrooms have an ensuite, huge rec room, great visibility to the yard and so much more.
- It’s thoughtfully designed for entertaining guests, loaded with functional features like a huge sub-zero combined fridge/freezer/wine, a Wolf 8 burner double oven, 2 dishwashers, a butler’s servery, spacious dining room and of course the backyard oasis.
- The stunning views of the garden with a wall of floor-to-ceiling glass, overlooking the scenic and private, fully-fenced yard.
- The spectacular garden with maintenance-free turf, a saltwater pool, built-in hot tub and splash pad entry, perfect for the little ones.
- It is perfectly located on one of The Kingsway’s most coveted streets and conveniently situated within walking distance of the subway, the amenities of Bloor Street and Lambton Kingsway JMS and Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic School.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY DETAILS:
Property Id : 25224
Price: $ 3,790,000
Property Size: 4,107.00 ft2
Property Taxes: $8,955.67
Lot Size: 50 x 125 feet
Age: 1 year
English Schools: Lambton Kingsway JMS Etobicoke Collegiate
Catholic Schools: Our Lady of Sorrows
Open House Dates: No Public Open Houses
Holding out offers?: no
Inclusions: all existing designer light fixtures, all existing window treatments, security system, built-in surround stereo, Wolf 8-burner stove, Sub Zero Combined Fridge/Freezer/Wine, 2 Dishwashers, Washer, Dryer, Pool Equipment.
3+ car parking
Gas BBQ Line
High Basement Ceiling
His & Hers Closet
Sewer Backflow Valve
Stainless Steel Appliances