12 Days of Christmas FREE iPad
|Free iPad Postcard – QR Code Instant Win Contest|
|The sponsor of this contest is solely Page & Percival and NOT Sutton Old Mill Realty Inc. Brokerage. Either Wendy Hammond Page or Jennifer Percival can be reached at 416-234-2424.Eligibility: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The Contest is open to all household residents in selected letter carrier walks by Canada Post in the M8Y, M6P, M6S and M6R area that are 18 years of age and older at the start of the Entry Period (as defined below). Employees of Canada Post, or those of its subsidiaries, advertising and production agencies, and other companies directly involved in the implementation and/or operation of the Contest, along with their immediate families and household members, are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted, in any manner. By entering a Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.Agreement to Contest Rules: By entering a Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Contest Rules, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Contest Rules.
Contests Timeframe: Contests will be held throughout the year beginning January 1st, 2013 and ending December 31, 2013. Please see individual contest timeframes.
How To Enter: Using a mobile device equipped with a camera phone and mobile barcode scanning application, scan the QR code on the postcard to see if youre a winner instantly. If you do not own a mobile device, please contact Page & Percival at 416-234-2424 and we will arrange for your card to be scanned. If your phone is not currently equipped with an scanning application, one can be downloaded by visiting:iPhone https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/qr-reader-for-iphone/id368494609?mt=8Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=la.droid.qr&hl=en
If your QR code is the winner:
– please take a photo of the winning postcard ensuring all type is legible and email the photo to: email@example.com
– in your email, please include your full name and address that the postcard was received at
Prizes: The winner of the Contest shall be entitled to receive one (1) new iPad (the model is to determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 9000.
In order to win, the selected Customer must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by telephone, and he or she will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing Page & Percival from all liability relating to the Contest.
All prizes awarded are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit (in whole or in part). Any prize notification or prize returned as undeliverable will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to be responsible for all federal, state, provincial, local, or other applicable taxes associated with acceptance and use of the prize. Once a prize has been delivered to a winner, all liability for any loss or damage, including any property damage, personal injury, or death to the prize winner or any third party shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner and the prize winner shall indemnify and hold harmless Page & Percival and its affiliates for any claims therefore.
Release of Liability: By participating in a Contest, you release Page & Percival and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and others associated with the implementation and/or operation of such Contest, from and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in such Contest and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, each entrant agrees that, by entering a Contest, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with such Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering such Contest, but in no event attorneys fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Contests are not endorsed or sponsored by Twitter in any manner whatsoever.
Privacy and Publicity: Any information you submit as part of a Contest will be used for purposes of such Contest and will be kept private. Except where prohibited, participation in a Contest constitutes an entrants consent to our use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for Contest purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
|Referral Contest – Getaway Sweepstakes Draw|
|NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.The contest (the Contest) may only be entered in Ontario, Canada.1. How to Enter. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Referral. Include in the email – your name, address and phone number and the name and contact information for the person you are referring to us. All entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Page & Percival. For every person that you refer to buy or sell property using the services of Wendy Hammond Page, Sales Representative and Jennifer Percival, Sales Representative, you will receive one ballot entry for the draw. There is no limit on the number of individuals that you refer. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). We are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible.2. Start/End Dates. Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on January 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59a.m. EST on December 20, 2013.3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of Ontario, Canada who have reached the age of majority as of their date of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about December 23, 2011 at 12 noon in Toronto, Ontario. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. The Sponsor will notify selected entrants before December 31, 2011. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
5. Prizes. One (1) from the following three (3) individual prizes will be awarded to the eligible winner.
All prizes will be awarded as a Gift Card valued at $500.00 to the location of your choice in Ontario, Canada. The winner will be responsible for arranging the complete itinerary of the getaway (timing, reservations, transportation, meals, entertainment, gratuities, taxes, etc.). Prizes must be redeemed within One (1) calendar year from notification. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize for another prize of equal or greater value should the Prize be unavailable for any reason due to circumstances beyond their control.
6. Notification. Selected entrants will be notified by email and will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. If any selected entrant cannot be contacted within ten (10) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any selected entrant rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person, or household.
7. Conditions. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes each winners permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and province), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit ones ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Sponsor. The Page & Percival Team – Wendy Hammond Page, Sales Representative & Jennifer Percival, Sales Representative & Kimberly Percival, Sales Representative, Sutton Group Old Mill Realty Inc. Brokerage.
|Scratch & Win – Instant Win Contest|