Thinking of buying a house or condo in Mimico? Our guide to Mimico real estate below, will help you decide if this is the neighbourhood for you!
Hover over each box to learn about The Vibe in Mimico.
The West End of Mimico is between the Gardiner Expressway and CNR/VIA Rail Train Tracks until you pass Royal York going East it’s from Gardiner Express to South of Lakeshore
The East End of Mimico has a huge waterfront area from Palace Pier Ct to just past Royal York and going south to the water, south of lakeshore.
This old part of town has brought in a new wave of people. Once it was motels that lined Lakeshore Blvd but they have been replaced by modern high-rise condos and with it has brought a young hip vibe. Expect to enjoy scenic waterfront parks, excellent recreational facilities, sport clubs, boardwalk, great restaurants, farmer’s market, parks, trails and outdoor recreation.
- John English Junior Middle School (JK-8)
- Milden Hall Montessori School (18 months – age 14)
- Elder Tree Montessori (18 months to age 6)
- Phoenix Montessori School (Birth to age 12)
- George R. Gauld Junior School (JK-5)
- St. Loe Catholic School Elementary (JK-8)
- David Hornell Junior School
- Math Learning Academy (Gr 1-12)
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Restaurants – FBI Pizza, Canadian Restaurant & Bar, LaVina Restaurant, Rocco Restaurant & Bar, Mashita Sushi, Eden Trattoria, Tich, Queen’s Pasta
- Bars – Firkin On The Bay, Blue Goose Tavern,
- Coffee Shops – Birds and Beans, Sanremo Bakery,
- Worth Mentioning – Ballet Creole, Lakeshore Conservatory, Mimico Adult Centre, Lakeshore Arts, Ed’s Real Scoop
- Stores – Royal York Meat Market, The Bead Essentials, Portuguese Cheese Company
LOCAL REAL ESTATE GURU
Tyler Pope was raised in Parkdale where she lived for over 20 years. After graduating from Humber College she worked for a property management company and soon landed a government job. Although she learned a lot and made many great friends her passion was always for real estate
She purchased her first property in Downtown Toronto and soon had the itch to go more West-End. That was when she discovered the Long Branch community and has called it home for 10 years. Tyler is a member of the Long Branch Neighbourhood Association and Long Branch Heritage Committee and participates in many South Etobicoke festivals and events.
Page & Percival was the perfect fit for Tyler’s bubbly spirit as she wanted a brokerage that had the same passion for helping others, a strong support team, fantastic marketing and active in the community.
Tyler specializes in First Time Buyers, Leasing and Property Management.